This documentation is organised as follows:
- Introduction - Introducing the Service Fabric and its design philosophy.
- Changes In this Release - What's new?
- Installation - A Fabric installation walkthrough.
- Supported Platforms - Supported OSGi frameworks, Java JVM's and host requirements.
- Quick Start - Running up a Fabric.
- Administration [OpsDev]: Service Fabric Configuration and Management.
- Tutorials [DevOps]: A series of application examples, each demonstrating a salient Service Fabric capability.
- Reference - Background technical information.
- Glossary - Commonly used terminology.
Support or Questions?
Interested in a Service Fabric evaluation?
If you are interested in the Paremus Service Fabric and would like to download an evaluation, please complete the online form here. If you've already had an evaluation license, but it has now expired, please contact us to obtain an extension.